We are back!

Yes, I know it has been more than six years since my last post, and those years have brought a lot: wars, thousands of deaths, a volatile stock market, rising fuel costs, and Republicans blaming Democrats while Democrats blame Republicans. Meanwhile, Congress still gets little done because its members are too focused on fighting for power instead of serving the people. So, we’re going to start fresh. That doesn’t necessarily mean Rebel Leader has changed his views on government; it means he will focus more on the recent past, the present, and what may come next. For that reason, I will not edit or delete any previous posts. Fair warning, though: some of my opinions may have changed since then. That simply means I have learned more, which has allowed me to rethink certain views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little history prospective…

More on Roger Stone

Senator Rick Scott Is not Doing His job